Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My First Award!


A huge thank you to Kristi at Random Acts of Writing for giving me my very first blog award! Let me say that this is an honor because I have not been blogging very long. So first, I have to explain the rules.

1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page.
2. Thank the person that gave the award to you and link back to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about you that we don't know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers that you would like to give the award to.
5. Link to the bloggers that you chose.
6. Let your winners know that they have the lovely award!

Now for my 7 choices. Please check out these blogs. They all have great information!

1. Diana at Writing Roller Coasters
2. Julie at The Climb
3. Patti Nielson
4. Natalie Bahm
5. Shannon at Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe
6. Tina Lynn at Sweet Niblets
7. Natalie at The Sound of Rain

Boy, the hardest thing is last. Seven things that you don't know about me. Let me see...

1. I love ketchup! I'll eat it with most anything, and I only buy Hunt's. It's the best.

2. I hate fish and seafood. Won't touch the stuff. I'm always the one in the group ordering a steak when everybody else is hitting the seafood bar.

3. My favorite color is green, as you can see on my blog.

4. I changed my major a lot before graduating from college. (Undeclared, Middle Grade Education, Criminal Justice, Psychology, History, English, and finally Early Childhood Education)

5. Even though I couldn't make up my mind about what to major in, I still got good grades. I graduated Summa Cum Laude!

6. I like to go fishing. I will bait the hook, but I won't touch the fish. My hubby has to take it off for me.

7. I am afraid of riding a jet ski. We own one, but I am terrible at operating it. My 11 year old does a better job of keeping it under control than I do.

Don't forget to check out the winners! Great info and very cool people!

12 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks. I have gotten a couple of awards and have never passed them on as I should have. Just so hard to choose. I promise I will do better this time, and remedy my other "situations". Thanks again and congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    You picked me!

    Congratulations on your award and THANK YOU for choosing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy ketchup, but my son is just like you. I think he could live off the stuff! Congrats on the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you SO much. I feel so honored. Congrats on your award and thanks for choosing me (and for the nice things you said). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, thank you! Hey, I love ketchup too! And I'm also too scared to ride a jet ski :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melane! And congrats! I had a bunch of majors in college too. I think it's too had for 18-year-olds to make such an important decision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY nice, Melane! Congrats!!!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. But have you ever had ketcup with green beans?That's the only way I would eat them when I was little. And why not catsup?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again, I know I haven't fully "accepted" your award and answered the questions yet (I will, I promise!), but I have a little award waiting for you on my blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete