Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's That Time Again!

Yes, folks, it's time to pass on some wonderful awards that I've received. I've been keeping them all to myself for far too long. First up is the Superior Scribbler Award that the lovely Kasie West gave to me way back in the middle of October.

Here are the rules:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.

4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Now for my nominations:

1. Megan Rebekah at Megan Rebekah Blogs

2. Julie at Diary of an Unpublished Wanna-be Writer

3. Tina Lynn at Sweet Niblets

4. Erica at Laugh. Write. Play.

5. Mariah at Constantly Risking Absurdity

These ladies rock! I promise, you will always find something worthwhile to read when you visit them. Next, up for grabs is the Best Blog Award. The super-fabulous Roni at Fiction Groupie honored me with this award a few weeks ago.

The rules for The Best Blog Award are:

1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My lovely nominees are:

1. Sara at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler

2. Annissa at Off the Record

3. Morgan at The Fire in Her Eyes

And that's all for now! More awards to come later.

Oh, and for the word count update: 2,697 words since Monday. YAY!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks! I do enjoy your blog. It's too funny that we swapped:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks Melane! I feel honoured :)

    Your word count for this week blows mine completely out of the water....time to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Thanks melane :) You're too kind! I accept on behalf of my kooky blog that needs a lot of work. So nice to hear you enjoy it though- I do yours as well :)

    I'll have to add the others to my follow list! You're a sweetie!

    Congrats on the word count! Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so excited :-) Thanks Melane. It was so sweet of you to think of me! Can't wait to check out the other blogs. (And PS I'm a big fan of yours... Not bc of this award - before you even posted it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Melane! I've won this award before, but it's nice to know that someone else thinks I'm a good writer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards, Melane :) You really deserve them and you picked some great people to pass them on to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, I wasn't keeping tabs on it or anything. I usually pass it on and then forget I did. :) Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, melane. You're so sweet! I can't wait to check out your other award winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I can see that you are a deserving recipient. I love reading your blog.

    ~ Just Joany

    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete