Here are the rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now for my nominations:
1. Megan Rebekah at Megan Rebekah Blogs
2. Julie at Diary of an Unpublished Wanna-be Writer
3. Tina Lynn at Sweet Niblets
4. Erica at Laugh. Write. Play.
5. Mariah at Constantly Risking Absurdity
These ladies rock! I promise, you will always find something worthwhile to read when you visit them. Next, up for grabs is the Best Blog Award. The super-fabulous Roni at Fiction Groupie honored me with this award a few weeks ago.
The rules for The Best Blog Award are:
1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
My lovely nominees are:
1. Sara at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler
2. Annissa at Off the Record
3. Morgan at The Fire in Her Eyes
And that's all for now! More awards to come later.
Oh, and for the word count update: 2,697 words since Monday. YAY!!!!