Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can't Wait Until Monday!

Usually, Mondays suck. Mondays are blah day. But this Monday is gonna be fabulous. Why? Because it's The Official Kissing Day Blogfest! Just think, we can cruise around the 'net and read one spine-tingling scene after another.

Sherrinda at A Writer Wannabe has a Mr. Linky. Just stop by and post your blog address so everyone can find your amazing smooch scene with ease. And don't forget to spread the word. Post about this on your blog or tweet about it if you have a Twitter account (which I do not, yet...). You can post a scene from one of your books, you can create a new scene, or post a scene from your favorite book or movie. It's up to you:)

So, who else is in?

13 comments:

  1. I'm in! It sounds like such a fun fest. Can't wait to read everybody's posts. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! (Followed you over from Natalie's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! And I can't wait! Yay for kissing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me neither, and you know me, I hate Mondays. Are you posting from your WIP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in! It's Monday morning here, but I shall WAIT (even though I don't want to!) for a little while so I'm not outrageously early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too. Us Aussies will get the ball rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia and Jennifer - Welcome! And I can't wait to read your scenes:)

    Julie - I know, Yay for kissing!

    Tina - Yes, I'm gonna post the first kiss.

    Rhiannon and Jade - Ooh, I'm jealous. I may just wait up until midnight and post mine. If I can stay awake:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. Get on twitter already. Sheesh.

    ;-)

    I'm definitely thinking about the kissing Monday - what a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara - I'm sooooo easily distracted by the internet. I'm afraid I'll never finish my first draft if I get on Twitter now. But my resolve is starting to crumble:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twitter can definitely be a distraction - I won't lie.

    It's also SO motivational. If you have writer's block or are having a rough day, just sign on twitter and you have tons of writer "friends" just waiting to cheer you on and help you through it. I met all of my CPs on twitter (and in the blogosphere).

    But do it when you feel ready :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think there's every been a better way to start a Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Though my books aren't the kissing type, I shall join in and hope for the best. Thank you for telling us about it. Word Designer
    Architect of Prose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me neither, and you know me, I hate Mondays. Are you posting from your WIP?

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete