Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

I'll be caught up in Christmas activities tomorrow. You know the kind. Cooking (but not cleaning), getting presents together to haul to various relatives' houses, opening said presents, dragging kids and more presents back home, depositing presents in house, dragging kids to bed, getting kids to stay in bed, and maybe getting some sleep. Then having the kids get us up way too early on Christmas morning, take pictures of them with Santa's gifts, open more presents, then on to the in-law's for a huge Christmas dinner. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with your family, and I'll see you in a few days. 







13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Melissa! I hope you have a lovely time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Those are great! Merry Christmas Melissa!! Enjoy the holidays :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need someone to negotiate my contract! Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Eat lots and have a Merry Christmas! Word Designer
    Word Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas! I hope you'll get at least a little sleep tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL hahaha I love the comics! And try to get some rest! I hate how the holidays take so much more out of us - now that we're not kids anymore getting to just go along for the ride and presents... But we also get to appreciate the family time more now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Melissa! Have fun with the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Included you in my holiday linkfest. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious Melissa. Love the glowing cat eyes.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete