A huge thank you to the wonderful Tricia at Talespinning who awarded me with this Happy Award! Doesn't it make you smile when you look at it? I mean, it has cupcakes and sprinkles. That's enough to put anyone in a great mood:)
So now I'm supposed to share ten things that make me happy. So in no order of preference, I present:
1. My family - I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.
2. Books - My lifelong love of reading is what ultimately led me to the path of writing.
3. Barnes and Noble - My favorite place to go when I'm shopping. Even if I'm stressed (from carrying all of my kids with me), a visit to B & N ALWAYS puts a huge smile on my face.
4. Chocolate - Oh, how I love thee, my precious.! From chocolate bars, to chocolate cakes (and cupcakes), hot cocoa, chocolate covered pretzels, fudge, and many more that I can't think of right now cause I'm drooling too much.....now what was I saying? Oh, yeah, I'll never give you up!
5. Dr Pepper - I drink way too much of this late at night to keep me awake so I can write.
6. Vacations - Whether we're heading to the mountains of North Carolina/Tennessee or going to the beaches of South Carolina, I loooooove getting away for a few days. It's always nice to have a change of scenery:)
7. Lost - I can't wait for the new season to start!
8. The Weekends - Cause I get to sleep in late.
9. Date Nights - I don't get to have date nights with my husband too much (very difficult to find a babysitter for three kids). But when we do it's fabulous. We get to eat supper and watch a movie with no whining, crying, or fighting. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids but sometimes a girl needs a break:)
10. My Blogging Friends - It's such a great feeling to have friends who share the same passion for writing that I have. You guys get me (and I get you too)! I can talk about things with ya'll that cause most people to smile and nod politely while the glazed-over look appears in their eyes. So you guys ROCK!
Now to pass this award on to some blogs that always make me happy. Feel free to pass this along or not - it's up to you.
**Carol at Carol's Prints
**Kristi Faith at Random Acts of Writing
**Amber at Musings of Amber Murphy
Okay, I hope everyone has a very happy day!