Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Award Day!



Natalie at The Sound of Rain gave me the Over The Top Award. Thanks Natalie! You're so sweet! (And if you haven't checked out her blog yet, do so. She's awesome!)

First I have to answer these questions with one word. I have a tendency to be a little wordy when answering things, so this isn't going to be easy!

Your cell phone: Charging
Your hair: Brown
Your mother: Caring
Your father: Funny
Your favorite food: Italian
Your dream last night: Fading
Your favorite drink: Dr Pepper
Your dream goal: Novelist
What room are you in: Kitchen
Your hobby: Writing
Your fear: Failure
Where do you see yourself in 6 years: Published
Where were you last night: Home
Something you aren't: Extroverted
Muffins: Strawberry
Wish list item: MacBook
Where did you grow up: Georgia
Last thing you did: Laundry
What are you wearing: Sweater
Your TV: On
Your pets: Loud
Friends: Comforting
Your life: Peaceful
Your mood: Happy
Missing someone: No
Vehicle: Old
Something you aren't wearing: T-shirt
Your favorite store: Barnes and Noble
Your favorite color: Green
When was the last time you laughed: Today
Last time you cried: December
Your best friend: Sister
One place you go over and over: Wal-mart
Facebooking: Rarely
Favorite place to eat: Carraba's

Now to pass it on to five blogs that are over the top!
1. Sara at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler
2. Julie at The Climb
3. Diana at Writing Roller Coasters ***
4. Patti Nielson
5. Roni at Fiction Groupie

Well, being the severe slacker/procrastinator that I am, I was going to pass on a few more awards that I got LAST YEAR (November and December), but I can't find my list of who gave them to me. And I refuse to pass them on without acknowledging those fabulous people. So I will search my study and pass out the awards (yeah, I know you're dying for that) as soon as the missing list is recovered.

*** This is a shout out for Diana. She is having a sweet 100 followers contest at her blog. Check it out! The deadline to sign up is this Friday.

18 comments:

  1. Great answers! One word is hard. Congratulations on the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Love the graphics in that award. And Honest Scrap. So cool.
    Love your one word answers, too. Says it all!

    Best of luck with the 6 year plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! You deserve it!!!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award and the shout out! *hugs!* Your answers were great, I can't wait to do mine! (I love italian too, and you bet I see us both published in six years!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome answers!!! Congratulations!!! Love your blog so I know it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good answers!! I feel like I know so much about you now. Loved your answer to your dream last night!! Haha. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! And, congrats on your award! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your answers are duly logged for future reference. ;)

    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for awards! I'm terrible for passing those on.

    The last time you cried was December?! Sigh. I guess I'm a bit emo. But hey, I'm getting better. Now maybe I average once a month, and the last time was because my dad's dog died. Wait, I lied. Two weeks ago I got really mad at my silly husband and shed a few tears of frustration before deciding to end the feud with a pillow fight. It was much more satisfactory :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgan - Lol! I was a total crybaby during my last pregnancy. I cried at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award and to the other award winners - those are great blogs!!

    Oh yes - get a macbook! I love mine. Hard to do the one word thing!

    Good luck finding those people that gave you the lost awards ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Melissa! I'm glad you've laughed today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the award! It was so fun to read all of your answers, we definitely have a lot of things in common :) Now I want to try a strawberry muffin, I've never had one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Erica, Natalie and Julie - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love reading these one-word answers! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Phew, I finally did it!! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete