Before I get to the final award that I need to pass on, I've got to tell y'all that it's SNOWING here. I know, some of you are going big freaking deal, but it hasn't snowed here in eight years. My oldest child was three during the last snow storm and she barely remembers it. My two youngest girls have never seen it (except on t.v) and they are in awe. It's barely sticking to the ground, but they had to go outside and run around the yard for a while. Nothing like seeing the huge smiles on their faces and hearing their delighted giggles. I was smiling right back at them, then I saw the carpet next to the door. Mud, grass, and god knows what over there right now. *grumbles* Stupid snow! Don't get me wrong - I'm excited to see it (just not as excited as my kids). But....guess who gets to clean up the mess they leave behind from the millions of trips in and out of the house. And it won't be the hubs:(
Now on to the award! Today I'm passing on the From Me To You award. Two lovely ladies gave it to me late last year: Julie at Literary Jules and Carol at Carol's Prints. Thank you so much and again I apologize for being such an award slacker! I'm going to pass it along to two blogs that I really enjoy visiting: Anissa at Anissa Off the Record and Karen at Eternal Moonshine of a Daydreaming Mind. I've been following these blogs for a long time, and I always smile when I visit them. And both of these ladies are having contests now, so hurry over and sign up!
Now I'm supposed to share 7 things about me.
1. I only eat lettuce in salads. Hate it in sandwiches or anything else.
2. My birthday is next month:)
3. I flew in an airplane for the first time three years ago. Was scared to death at first, but once we were up in the air I loved it.
4. I've always lived in Georgia.
5. I don't like getting flowers for Valentine's Day. Seems like a waste of money for something that will be dead in a week.
6. I do like going out to eat on Valentine's Day (without the kids). And my husband always lets me pick the restaurant. This year we're going to Carraba's.
7. I love sleeping in. Having to get up at 6:00 in the morning sucks to no end and I'm just as excited as my kids when they have school holidays. Yeah, I have to deal with the fighting and other fun stuff all day, but at least I get plenty of rest cause my kids sleep just like me:)
That's all for now. Have a wonderful Friday and please check back tomorrow to see who wins the contest:)