Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Contest Winner!

Sorry I'm so late posting the winner of my 100 followers contest. We've been enjoying the snow before it melts since we rarely get any here. But that's probably a good thing cause my living room carpet is a disaster right now:)

Anyhow, I won't keep you waiting. The winner of the contest is: (cue drum roll)

Kristi Faith

Congratulations! Your gift certificate from Barnes and Noble will arrive by e-mail in a little while.

And a huge thank you to everyone who entered the contest! You guys are the best:)

16 comments:

  1. **BIG HUGE GRIN** Hey it's my first time to ever win one of these!! :) You're a joy to read and now I am sooo excited!! :) Thank you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers, Melissa. And congratulations to Kristi on the big win!

    Wordy
    Word Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kristi. Speaking of winners, YOU might want to stop by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Kristi!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly! I left you a little something on my blog today. Hope you have a great day!


    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Kristi! She is awesome. Great contest!

    ReplyDelete