I don't know what's going on, but it seems like any and every little thing is getting on my nerves lately. Stupid little things that usually don't faze me are really getting under my skin. I really need to open that Word document so I can FINALLY finish chapter 16 in my WIP, but I'm too aggravated right now. So to relieve the stress, I'm gonna list a few things that are driving me crazy. (Please feel free to click away now because this is gonna be a completely random and nit picky list).
1. Why won't my youngest go to sleep? I mean, I put her down over two hours ago and she keeps whining. I've checked in on her and she's dry, fed, etc, etc. (I think she likes torturing me). And on that note, why won't she sleep through the night? WHY?
2. Why can't my oldest two get along? Do they really have to fight every single day? Really?
3. Why can't the hubs put the toilet seat down? Would it kill him to do it just once?
4. Why does the house look like a tornado just blew through it? I spent over two hours picking it up yesterday after the birthday party. But you would never know if you went through there now.
5. Why does everyone in my family think I can drop what I'm doing to run errands for them or babysit? I'm not your personal assistant.
6. Why am I avoiding my chapter 16? It's almost finished. What's the big deal?
7. I saw Alice in Wonderland this weekend. Loved it. But why did the White Queen flutter her hands about? It looked ridiculous and I couldn't stop staring at her freaking hands in every scene she was in.
8. Why can't I decide which book to read next? I've narrowed it down to one of three books (all YA dystopian) but I can't pick one. And no, eenie-meenie-miney-moe has not worked:(
Okaaaaay, that's enough griping for now. Sorry for all that, but I do feel better now. So, do you have any gripes to share? Go ahead, let me hear what's bugging you!