Okay, I've been keeping some awards all to myself again. Yeah, bad me, but I will attempt to remedy that soon. No really, I will;) It may take me a few weeks (cause I'm slap dab in the middle of a writing challenge), but I'm determined to share the love with some of my very favoritest blog buddies.
Today I've got the ultra-cool Soulmates Award that my awesome cp Tina Lynn gave to me like forever ago (okay, it was a few weeks, but that seems like forever to me). Now this one is really fun to pass along. Check out the rules.
1. Five recipients.
2. Make up something about the people you give the award to. (Yep, this is the fun part!)
3. Link to the people you give it to.
4. Link back to the original award post.
Now for the recipients.
1. Mariah at Constantly Risking Absurdity. Mariah is a time-traveling cowgirl. She used to live in Texas circa 1885, but when she rejected the affections of an evil shaman, he sent her to a place far, far away. So far that she landed in our present. But don't worry - Mariah has adjusted well. Now she's a famous author and guess what she writes. Yep, westerns.
2. Natalie at The Sound of Rain. By day, Natalie is a mild-mannered brilliant college gal. But by night, she lives it up at the lead singer of a heavy metal rock band. You've probably heard of them, but I can't tell you the name. She made me swear to never tell which band because that would totally mess with her personal life.
3. Jen at Unedited. Jen is a multi-billionaire. But she didn't win it playing the lottery. She earned it when she wrote a best-selling tell-all novel about every movie star that is alive today. She dished on things that even the paparazzi doesn't know about. How did she do it? I don't know...if I knew I would have written the darn thing;)
4. Tiffany Neal is a literary agent in disguise. She pretends to be an aspiring author and mingles with all of us still trying to make our WIP's brilliant in hopes of discovering the next Stephenie Meyer. I lurve you lots Tiffany and I'll send you cupcakes every day!!!!!
5. Kristen at Take It As It Comes. Kristen has the ability to read people's minds. Be very careful of what you are thinking when you are talking to her on Twitter or she will spill the beans to everyone.
Congrats to the recipients!
I also want to tell you that I will be unplugging for the rest of the week. My word count in my WIP has been steadily increasing each day, but I want to challenge myself to try and write 1000 words a day for the next week. And I know I'll never be able to do that if I'm distracted with blogging. So I may pop in from time to time, and I'll definitely be on Twitter some, but I won't have time to comment on a lot of blogs. See y'all next week and happy writing;)