Natalie at The Sound of Rain tagged me this week with a fun questionnaire. Let's see how many things you have in common with me:)
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. I was teaching a class of 20 six and seven year old kidlets (otherwise known as first graders).
2. I was still adjusting to being a mom to TWO girls. Girl 1 was seven years old and girl 2 was two years old.
3. I was still living in the same town I'm in now.
4. I was trying to decide if I wanted to stay at the school I had been teaching at for the past five years or look for another teaching job.
5. I was still in the WANTING to be a writer stage. (Yeah, shame on me.)
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Published (of course!)
2. On the bestseller lists (I can dream, right?)
4. When not traveling, living in a different town (I've lived in the same town all. of. my. life. - time for a change of scenery)
5. Writing full-time for a living (with all of my kiddos in SCHOOL)(Yeah, I know this may interfere with my traveling plans, but I'll work around the school schedule - or hire a nanny)
Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Make sure the kiddos have been fed
2. Make sure the hubs has been fed (yep, he's like the fourth child)
3. Take a nap
4. Figure out what book I want to read next since I finished Hex Hall last night (and it was wonderful, by the way)
5. Write (duh!)
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Cupcakes (preferably chocolate)
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Chocolate candy bars (Stuff like Hershey bars, KitKats, Reese's Cups, ya know)
4. Chocolate ice cream
5. Cheese and crackers (Gasp! Something not chocolate!)
Question 5: What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all of my stinking bills (and yes, they reek)
2 Pay off my relatives' bills
3. Give loads of moolah to different charities
4. Finally get a new car
5. Be able to support my traveling hobby without feeling guilty and buy houses in at least five different countries (why five? I dunno, I just like that number)
Now to tag five other folks!