Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tagged!

Natalie at The Sound of Rain tagged me this week with a fun questionnaire. Let's see how many things you have in common with me:)

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. I was teaching a class of 20 six and seven year old kidlets (otherwise known as first graders).
2. I was still adjusting to being a mom to TWO girls. Girl 1 was seven years old and girl 2 was two years old.
3. I was still living in the same town I'm in now.
4. I was trying to decide if I wanted to stay at the school I had been teaching at for the past five years or look for another teaching job.
5. I was still in the WANTING to be a writer stage. (Yeah, shame on me.)

Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?

1. Published (of course!)
2. On the bestseller lists (I can dream, right?)
3. Traveling
4. When not traveling, living in a different town (I've lived in the same town all. of. my. life. - time for a change of scenery)
5. Writing full-time for a living (with all of my kiddos in SCHOOL)(Yeah, I know this may interfere with my traveling plans, but I'll work around the school schedule - or hire a nanny)

Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Make sure the kiddos have been fed
2. Make sure the hubs has been fed (yep, he's like the fourth child)
3. Take a nap
4. Figure out what book I want to read next since I finished Hex Hall last night (and it was wonderful, by the way)
5. Write (duh!)

Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Cupcakes (preferably chocolate)
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Chocolate candy bars (Stuff like Hershey bars, KitKats, Reese's Cups, ya know)
4. Chocolate ice cream
5. Cheese and crackers (Gasp! Something not chocolate!)

Question 5: What would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off all of my stinking bills (and yes, they reek)
2 Pay off my relatives' bills
3. Give loads of moolah to different charities
4. Finally get a new car
5. Be able to support my traveling hobby without feeling guilty and buy houses in at least five different countries (why five? I dunno, I just like that number)

Now to tag five other folks!
1. Kristen
2. Tiffany
3. Jade
4. Carol
5. Karen

16 comments:

  1. I like your snack list *drools*

    And I am SO visiting you in your 5 houses when you become a bestseller ;) Any idea where they'd be located? *plotting trip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers and great goals! I love how you make sure everyone is fed. That's a good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes sound good right about now. Loved your answers and I hope you have Happy Memorial Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers, they were great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, you are so sweet and funny. Can I travel with you? I'm a nut for traveling. Let's go to Fiji. I've always wanted to go there.

    Thanks for tagging me, dear. I was actually tagged ages ago, but haven't gotten around to doing it myself. So, this is great! It will motivate me to finally do it! You are so sweet for thinking of me!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie - I have no idea where those 5 houses will be. I'll know them when I see them:)

    Aubrie - If I don't make sure everyone is fed then I don't get any peace and quiet;)

    Kimberly - Yes, I'd love some cupcakes right now.

    Sarahjayne - Thank you!

    Carol - Ooh, Fiji sounds great! When can you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got HEX HALL as a gift. I can't wait to read it!

    I love your treats list too. Wish I had some cupcakes or cookies right now. ;)

    Thanks for tagging me. I love learning fun facts about writer friends. I will try to answer my questions soon.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic answers! I loved Hex Hall!!! It was fantastic! I can't rave enough about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen - You'll love Hex Hall! I finished it in three days (that's good for me now that the kids are around all the time now). Can't wait to read your answers:)

    Nishant - Thank you!

    Jen - Thanks! I love Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see a theme in your snack foods! Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. YUM! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I want chocolate, too. I think there is a Swiss Cake Roll around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have good taste in snacks.

    I'd love to be on the bestseller lists, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa - chocolate anyone ;o) I love it!! I'm with you, I'm ready to move too. Bring. It. On. I really hope you get to travel too! Sounds like you're doing just fine ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great lists - I want to write and travel too while my kids are in school. How lucky we are to be able to travel anywhere we want in our stories. Yeah it sounded less cheesy before I typed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Talli - Yes, I love chocolate, probably too much.

    Amber - Go ahead, eat all the chocolate you want:) The baby won't mind:)

    Medeia - Thank you. Maybe we'll make it to those lists one day.

    Erica - There's nothing like a change in scenery to make you feel better, right?

    Mary - That's not cheesy at all:)

    ReplyDelete