Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'll Be Back*

Okay folks, I'm going to sign off on blogging for a week or two. Nothing is wrong. In fact, the opposite is true.

I'm almost finished with my WIP! *cue the music, fireworks, or whatever*

I know a lot of you have already finished a book (or twelve), but this is the FIRST one I've ever attempted to write. And it's almost done! I need to add another five chapters or so, then on to revising! I'm going to try to squeeze every spare minute I have to finishing this thing.

But, seeing that I have other duties (namely taking care of the kiddos who require an INSANE amount of attention during the summer), I'm going to have let some things go. Spotless house, gone (well, that was never the case to begin with;). And blogging is going to have to go on the back burner for a while.

So I'll see ya when it's done!

*Yep, I was totally going for The Arnold's voice here;)

16 comments:

  1. Good luck, it's such a great feeling when you write that final sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand! I just came back from a break myself. I got sooooooo much more writing done. The writing should always come first. Good luck finishing your project. It's the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And enjoy your bloggery break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sitting here on the porch step when you get back. We'll miss you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Have fun finishing it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Hope the writing is going well! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I'm very excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck.

    Many times I skip out on housekeeping for the ever important wip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm almost finished my novel draft too! Good luck with getting to that last page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great news! Congrats on almost being done with your WIP - woohoo! I hope your blog break allows you to finish up and move to revising. Keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck, and I hope you have a very productive break!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Nothing compares to writing The End on your very first novel. Make sure you reward yourself fully in your time off.

    And I'm so glad I've found your blog. It looks as if many of my good friends are here so I'm surprised we've never met. :o)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete