Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Are You Ready for Mockingjay?

OMG, I'm soooooooo ready to get my copy of Mockingjay!  I plan to get up bright and early-ish tomorrow to make the hour long drive to the nearest Barnes & Noble to get mine (I will be there when they unlock the doors, I tell ya)!  Yes, I know that the pre-order option is available, but I was afraid they'd lose my copy or something like that and then I'd have to wait DAYS before I could read it.  I'm paranoid like that.   

Anyway, I've heard that spoilers are already popping up on the 'net, so I'm trying to stay away from them.  But it's hard because I want to know what happens.  Catching Fire left us with a HUGE cliffhanger (which is awesome and sucks at the same time).  All I can say is I hope Katniss makes the right choice. #TEAMPEETAFTW

And before I go, here's a fabulous fan-made trailer for The Hunger Games. (Found at http://myhungergames.com/).  Check it out!



So are you looking forward to Mockingjay? Are you Team Peeta, Team Gale, or Team Katniss?

7 comments:

  1. How amazing to see so much good publicity about an upcoming book! Yay for books!

    I haven't read any of this series. I think I'm going to have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait... but I may have to wait until the weekend, because I do this thing when I read a book like this... you know, not want to go to work... or eat... or eat at work. So, I may just wait until I can focus only on reading and forget this pesky reality. :)

    And I'm avoiding anything spoilerish, too.

    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeee!!!! Me too lovey!! Me! Too! I'm also avoiding all hints of potential spoilers. I just want it to be tomorrow morning... hee hee the day is almost here!!

    As for your question, my answer is PEETA!!!!! (I still love you Gale, and I hope you don't die!!! I want a happy life for you... maybe you and the mayor's daughter can hook up, yeah? Let Katniss go!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Talli, I've heard so much about the novel but still haven't picked up the series. It doesn't sound like my kind of book but everyone has told me they thought the same thing, still picked it up and now can't get enough of it!

    Guess who is making a trip to Blue Willow Bookshop this weekend? The whole series in my hands this weekend so I can catch up on this awesome series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, that was a pretty great trailer. Can't wait to read this book, but am waiting for the kids to go back to school, so I can really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the Hunger Games and it feels like a ticking time bomb because everywhere I look, there are spoilers! :) I'll have to get on that soon. Hope you enjoy your book. Love the blog layout, by the way - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete