1. I took the kiddos to see Tangled this week. It was wonderful! I'll definitely purchase this one when it comes out on DVD (my middle child called dibs for her birthday). I laughed and even got teary-eyed a few times (BTW this equals WIN for me). Hubs will take me to see Tron Legacy sometime next week when we can con someone into babysitting for us.
2. Christmas shopping is officially DONE! I did forget one present (always seem to do that), but the situation was corrected yesterday with a trip to
hell-mart Wal-mart. I went with the my sister and all of our kids (insane, right?) but we made out in one piece with only one meltdown from my toddler and one from hers.
3. I was informed I have to take finger foods to two different places on Christmas Eve. I knew about one last week, but I found out about the other this morning. UGH! Now I have to make another trip to the grocery store. #pleasehelpme
4. But all that aside, I'm getting super excited. I LOVELOVELOVE watching everyone open presents, especially my kids. The way their little faces light up, the squeals of delight, I love it all!
5. But the Big Painting Job is making me a bit nervous. #whatwasithinking
6. And that's about it. I'll leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas songs. I hope you enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!