Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'll Be Back



Okay, folks I've decided to take one of those wonderful blogging breaks. I've got a lot going on with my kids (yay, softball season) and I've decided to push myself to finish this round of revising/rewriting by the first of May. And you know how it is - sometimes you have to step back from things to get other things done. I'll try to check in with you from time to time and I may stop by Twitter occasionally, but mostly I'll be absent. Have a great month!!!

12 comments:

  1. We'll miss you but I totally understand. Sometimes you just need a break! Enjoy and happy revising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I've got a lot of writing ahead of me to meet my goal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Heather on this one! :D I'll miss you too! But I totally understand :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, productive hiatus. We all need a break some times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Monica, Medeia and Tana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break. When you get back I have something waiting for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with baseball and your revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki - Yay! Heading over now.
    Patti - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good break, Melissa! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good time and hope you're making progress with your revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun and relax a bit. We'll miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete