* Spending time with my family. That seems to be a no-brainer, but sometimes I get so caught up in my hermit-like ways that I ignore the fam. Not good. Especially when they can always find a way to make me happy.
* Castle. Oh, how I love this show. I mean, it has Nathan Fillion.
That's exciting enough, isn't it?
* Chocolate donuts from the bakery. I know I shouldn't get them, but they're sooooo good. Not so good for my waistline, but whatevs. I can always diet later, right?
* Writing epiphanies. Y'all, I haven't had one of those in a long time and I finally got one yesterday concerning something that's been bugging me with my WiP. It felt AMAZING! I was in the car on the way home from picking up my kids from school when it hit me. I literally ran in the house after telling my oldest to get the toddler out so I could scribble down some notes before I forgot them.
* The movie MIDNIGHT IN PARIS. I watched it this week and all I can say is wow. A writer who's in Paris travels through time to the 1920's. So. Cool.
So what are some things that have made you smile lately?