Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

WiP: The Movie

*Waves* Hey there! Yes, I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Revisions do that to me;) Anyway, I'm out of Revisionland today to participate in the WiP: The Movie bloghop hosted by Rachel Schieffelbein and Kyra Lennon. If you'd like to join the fun, check out their blogs and sign the Linky list.


So here's the rules:  Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to post a photo of the actors or actresses you would like to play the characters in your WiP if it were to be made into a movie. It can be just one character, or the entire cast! Secondly, we want you to soundtrack your movie! Head over to YouTube, and post a song that best describes one of your characters, or your story as a whole. Again, you can pick one song, or several, it's entirely up to you!



Okay, so here's my cast for my WiP - The Edge of Forever.


Alora Walker - played by AnaSophia Robb


Bridger Creed - played by Josh Hutcherson
(Yes, I know he's Peeta, but he could play another part. Right???)

 Grace Walker Evans - played by Kim Basinger
(this is Alora's aunt)


I have a playlist, but there's way too many songs to share today. So here's a few of my favorites.











And that's all! Thanks for stopping by!!!

21 comments:

  1. I used to love Kim Basinger! I think Josh Hutcherson is a cutie - excellent choices all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnaSophia is beautiful in this pic. I think she'd be great. And Josh might play Peeta but he's been in tons of movies. In fact - hasn't he already been in a movie with AnaSophia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the names of your characters (especially Bridger!). And I love those songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cast Jennifer Lawrence in my WIP movie so I fully support your casting of Josh Hutcherson.

    Love your song selections. They're some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know he's Peeta, but he could play another part. Right??? <<< RIGHT!! lol
    This boy has grown up to be a very handsome young man! I hope we see more and more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name Bridger! And of course, he can play another part!!! :D And 30 Seconds to Mars---love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic songs!!! And I love Josh. What a great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good song choices but I wished you posted a sentence or two of what your W.I.P. was about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at Foo Fighters! (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have great taste in music! And I love your cast. I don't know AnaSophia Robb but she sure is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some rockin' song here and you can't go wrong with Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've decided I love Josh Hutcherson, I was tempted to use him, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Josh Hutcherson is such a doll, and I love A Beautiful Lie! Great cast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnaSophia is beautiful! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the beautiful cast, but yhe music ROCKS!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the character choices! WONDERFUL!
    And great job on the songs too! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cast! I especially love AnaSophia Robb!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cast and soundtrack! I love doing that with my projects. It makes the characters more real to me if I can picture what they look like. Just Friday night, I saw a teenage boy that would make the perfect lead for my novel as a movie. He wasn't an actor. Just an ordinary kid. He caught me staring a couple of times. OOOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice picks! I love these songs. Definitely gives us a good feel for the tone of your book.

    ReplyDelete