Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Book Deal!

Okay, so last year I got to share that my book was going to be published in Brazil, which made me all sorts of happy. Well today I'm thrilled to announce that THE EDGE OF FOREVER will be published by Sky Pony Press in the United States!





Y'all, I sososososo excited that you'll be able to read about Alora and Bridger's adventure next fall, and I hope you will love them as much as I do. I seriously had a blast writing a time travel novel, even though it was also OMGSOHARD at times. My awesome, wonderful, fantastic agent has done a great job of finding the perfect home for my book, and I just love her to pieces for it. And I'm super excited to work with my new editor Kelsie and the team at Sky Pony!




29 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOO!!!!! So excited for you!! Pub sisters all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shallee! I'm so happy we're pub sisters, too!

      Delete
  2. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! This sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU AND EoF!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT! ALL CAPS EXVITED!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! It's your turn now!

      Delete
  6. Awesomeness! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG MEL! Huge congratulations, girl! I was just wondering the other day about your book! I can't wait to read it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nat! I've known about this for a few months, but I couldn't say anything until the details with the contract were worked out. :)

      Delete
    2. That must have been torture not to say anything! It was part of the reason I never asked--I figured you would announce it when you could. No need pestering you about it =)

      Congrats again. I can't wait to have it on my shelf--I might even need to drive down to Georgia to get it signed!!

      Delete
    3. It was! I'm so glad I can finally tell everybody! And I'd love it if you ever get to come here one day. Or maybe I can make it up to Virginia! :D

      Delete
    4. Yes! Road trip! I definitely want to go to one of your book signings and dance around like a fangirl =D

      Delete
  8. CONGRATS! So excited for you, Melissa! Your book sounds awesome! Go #TeamSuzie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MarcyKate! #TeamSuzie is the best!!!

      Delete
  9. Melissa, I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS X 10,000! Your book sounds lovely and wonderful, and I'm excited to see it on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Julie! I can't wait to see it on the shelves, too!

    ReplyDelete